Aifoils offer an unrivalled selection of Metallic foils
What is Metallic Foil?
Metallic foil is a type of foil that has a shiny and reflective surface, similar to that of metal. It is commonly used in printing and packaging applications to add visual appeal and enhance the perceived value of a product.
What size is metallic foil paper?
Metallic foil is commonly used in the packaging industry for products such as cosmetics, food and beverages, and electronics, as well as in the printing industry for applications such as business cards, invitations, and book covers.
What is metallic foil paper used for?
The size is adjusted according to the customer's equipment, generally it is rewound according to the customer's requirement, the common size on the market now is 64cm*120m/64cm*240m/64cm*500m, the widest width can be 1.5m
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We are proud of our Foils and would like to Share Experience
- Shiny and reflective surface similar to metal
- Thin layer of metal such as aluminum or copper on a carrier film or paper substrate
- Available in a wide range of colors and finishes
- Can be combined with other printing techniques to create intricate designs and patterns
- Adds visual appeal and perceived value to a product
- Packaging industry for products such as cosmetics, food and beverages, and electronics
- Printing industry for applications such as business cards, invitations, and book covers
- High-end and luxury products to add a premium look and feel
- Decorative or functional element to a product, such as security features on banknotes or passports
- Automotive and aerospace industries for decorative purposes on interior or exterior components
- Textile industry for garment decoration, such as logos or lettering on clothing or accessories
AIFOILS MAIN FOIL PRODUCTS