Toner Reactive Foil Rolls & sheets - Aifoils supplier
What is toner reactive foil?
Toner reactive foil is a type of foil that is designed to be used in conjunction with digital printing technology. It is a specialized foil that is activated by the toner used in digital printing, creating a metallic or holographic effect on the printed material. The foil has a reactive coating that bonds to the toner when exposed to heat and pressure during the printing process.
How to use toner fusing foil with a laser printer
Toner reactive foil is the type of foil that works with toner. It is specially designed to be used in conjunction with digital printing technology that utilizes toner. The reactive coating of toner reactive foil bonds with the toner when exposed to heat and pressure during the printing process, creating a metallic or holographic effect on the printed material.
What foil works with toner?
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We are proud of our Foils and would like to Share Experience
To foil with toner paper, you will need a few items:
- Toner reactive foil
- Laminator or foiling machine
- Printed toner paper
Here are the steps to foil with toner paper:
- Choose the design that you want to foil and print it using a toner-based printer. Ensure that the toner is fully dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Cut a piece of toner reactive foil that is slightly larger than the design that you want to foil.
- Place the toner paper onto the laminator or foiling machine carrier sheet, with the printed side facing upwards.
- Place the toner reactive foil on top of the printed design, with the colored side facing upwards.
- Run the carrier sheet with the toner paper and foil through the laminator or foiling machine. Ensure that the machine is set to the correct temperature and pressure settings for the specific foil and paper being used.
- Once the carrier sheet has passed through the laminator or foiling machine, carefully remove the foil from the toner paper. The foil should adhere to the areas of the design that were printed with toner.
- Allow the foiled design to cool before handling it.
AIFOILS MAIN FOIL PRODUCTS